Monday, November 10, 2008

A vick-ed good time
















To celebrate Andy's big 2-8, we took Friday off of school, loaded on the Victoria Clipper, and tooted on up to Victoria! It was a 3 day weekend full of walks, runs, coffee, houseboats, IMAX, wine, and our sweet hotel in downtown. It was so neat to just escape for the weekend and kick around in Canada. We kinda want to go back next weekend.

Andy's favorite part was the "leaf covered sidewalks and our hotel high up in the heart of the city, and the cosmopolitan feel of the place". My favorite part was eating out a ton and smoochin on Andy. I was also reminded that Andy is an extremely fast walker, and my big boots are no match for his speed. Don't worry. I still wore them.
Happy Birthday, Andy!

2 comments:

Team Lane said...

Hey....THOSE ARE MY SUNGLASSES!

megan said...

Your photos are fab. I expect a great selection for the calendar!!

Who takes the photos of you two together?