Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh yeah!

Today, Andy and I are pretty pumped. We woke up to a bright fall day, and had huge bowls of raisin bran. Then, off to our most favorite event: our new church, Urban Grace, in the heart of downtown Tacoma. We've been searching a long time for a church that loves God, loves learning, serves the community, and loves the arts. We found it, and we love it.

After church, we went to my twin sisters place. She is 15 weeks pregnant. So weird. I'm excited for her, but, it so weird to me. It is nutso to watch someone with the EXACT same body as you, change into a shape that you never thought your body could change into. Every time I see her, we scurry into the bathroom to compare the differences in the mirror. It is so fun! She is the most fit pregnant person I've ever seen. She runs 15+ miles every week. What a woman.

1 comment:

Team Lane said...

You are too much, Meg, thanks so much for all the nice words. This blog is fun to read! It's a great idea, maybe I should start one to document all the trouble the little 4" monster is causing us already...:) You guys take great photos, by the way. Love you!!