That made me giggle and think of what an awesome teacher you are! Keep it up... you are truly a gift to those kids (and I really mean it... even though I probably sound like some cheesy teacher's day card! :0)
What an amazing series of accounts of your 'days with your students' ...it is truly Book material, to be written just as you have done here. Add in some cartoon characters, a few flowers, and a bee or two to help illustrate the text and it will be on everyone's "must read" list! You have an exceptional talent, given only to a chosen few. Hugs and hugs!
kicking this Blog to the curb ...
-
well ... obviously I haven't been blogging as much.
truth be told, I've been busy.
Also ... I get bored with stuff ... and so I decided to switch things ...
4 comments:
Meg,
That made me giggle and think of what an awesome teacher you are! Keep it up... you are truly a gift to those kids (and I really mean it... even though I probably sound like some cheesy teacher's day card! :0)
next time I get nervous in front of someone and have a hard time facing my audience...I know what I'm doin: hand binoculars. Everybody wins.
Meg...
I love this picture!! So darn cute!
What an amazing series of accounts of your 'days with your students' ...it is truly Book material, to be written just as you have done here. Add in some cartoon characters, a few flowers, and a bee or two to help illustrate the text and it will be on everyone's "must read" list! You have an exceptional talent, given only to a chosen few.
Hugs and hugs!
Post a Comment