Monday, February 16, 2009

Spreadin the Love




What a night in Seattle! Tim, Sabrina, Andy and I painted the town red, thanks to a love-packed agenda provided by the Hetlands. The eve began with dinner at Barrio, a candle-lit sexy Spanish restaurant that features Seattle's best gourmet tacos. These tastey treats paired perfectly with specialty made fresh rose-bud and strawberry Sangria. I completely understand if a little drool just found it's way to your keyboard.

Next, we walked to a cute cafe that brewed their own fresh roasted coffee. It hit the spot and got us jived up for our next event: a romantic stroll at Kerry Park-where Seattle lit up the sky at one of the best views of city. Now that I know where this really cool spot is, I look forward to taking you there-all Washingtonians should take a gander at this locale. Incredible.

Last (and a little fuzzier in my mind...) we kicked back at Ozzie's on Queen Anne. We Karaoked (sp?) to our little hearts content. Andy, of course, stole the stage with his smooth voice and ca-razy moves. Sabrina also won the hearts of many-a-bar folk when she got down and dirty performing "Shoop".

I don't know if it's the gourmet food, the city lights, or the cheap beer--but nights like that make me think that me and my someone special got some kinda thang. I sure lucked out with this one. Whatta man whatta man whatta man whatta mighty good man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your latest blog. After last weekend I am 100% convinced that you need to become our neighbors on the island so we can do that more often. Love ya

CKTC*SBIB said...

lYou two crazy kids enjoy all of God's good gifts with such fervor you make my heart go boom! I love you guys and really miss you and the good timin' civilian life lately. Drink some cheap beer for me and I'll try not to kick up too much dust for y'all. Peace.